martes, 14 de junio de 2016

Writing #1


Greetings reader, my name is Gerson and I live in Sabana Sur, I get up at 4 o' clock  in the morning. I take a shower at 4:45  in the morning, I eat breakfast at 5 o clock,  I take the bus at 5:45 in the morning, I check my email at 8 in the morning.
I eat lunch at 1 pm, I leave my work at 3 in the afternoon, I eat my dinner at 8 in the evening, I go to the bed at 10 o clock.


My mother's name is Silvia and I will explain her daily activities. she gets up at 5 in the morning, she cleans the house at 6 in the morning, she eats her breakfast at 7 o'clock in the morning, she watches TV the rest of the morning, she prepares lunch at 12 o'clock, she goes to her work at 1 o' clock in the afternoon, she comes back at 9 o' clock in the evening, she goes to her bed at 10 o' clock in the night.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario